[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (POLL) Respond! Patches on the city report

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (POLL) Respond! Patches on the city report
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:46:02 -0600

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:09:31AM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:

> Two ideas nevertheless: Can you check whether it is possible to remove
> the reload button? I guess it's never necessary to use it. And what

Attention people: has anybody found a use for the Refresh button on the
city report. Would like a quick tally. If you find you do need it, in what
situations do you find you need it. I myself don't believe that I've used
it while playing, but my memory's weak.

I'm hesitant because Syela comments he finds this very useful when he added
the code. This could be an obsolete comment however.

> about moving the "Change all" button into the change menue? Call it
> "Change global" then e.g. It is not used this often that it needs its
> own button.

I'll do this.

> If these two buttons were removed, this would resolve a lot of
> bugs/complaints (including mine) that the report window is too wide.

most likely.

-mike