[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patches on the city report

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patches on the city report
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:09:31 +0100

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 11:15:25PM -0600, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 01:29:01PM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:
> > (I lost the messages somehow)
> >
> > I applied both of Mike's patches for the city report.
> >
> > I like very much the way you did the select / change (menu patch)
> > Unfortunately it dumps core often when doing a select:
> >
> Ok, that was stinky. Here's a new patch with two line fix. I swear I
> tested this! (of course that was before I removed the "redundant" code)

Ok. Like it, should go in :-)

Two ideas nevertheless: Can you check whether it is possible to remove
the reload button? I guess it's never necessary to use it. And what
about moving the "Change all" button into the change menue? Call it
"Change global" then e.g. It is not used this often that it needs its
own button.

If these two buttons were removed, this would resolve a lot of
bugs/complaints (including mine) that the report window is too wide.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/