[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv-data] Re: Re: Alternative nation dialog

To: aliaga <aliaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv-data] Re: Re: Alternative nation dialog
From: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:15:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, aliaga wrote:

> At 28-02-02 22:39 -0400, you wrote:
> >Being able to specify the starting techs would be very good. I tried
> Modpacks could put that to very good use :-)

        Er, isn't this what the init_techs field in nations.ruleset is
for? It works just fine for FreecivAC, where each nation gets a different
starting tech.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"What with excellent browsing and sluicing and cheery conversation and