Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [wishlist] possibility to make draws (PR#1280)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [wishlist] possibility to make draws (PR#1280)
From: Micha Riser <mriser@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2002 01.01 schrieb Per I. Mathisen:
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 mriser@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > currently possible it is rather painful to ensure that all players in the
> > team have exactly the same numbers of points!
>
> Why should they have the exactly same number of points?

I am referring to games played on the civserver which are counted for the
civranking (http://civserver.freeciv.org/rankings.phtml). A game is only
counted as draw if the best players in the game have exactly the same number
of points. The ranking script takes the info from the gamelog file and there
is only stored the number of points and not the rank.

- Micha