Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] help needed with crashing server

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] help needed with crashing server
From: Peter Ehrlich <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:30:10 -0500

Hi all,
I was playing freeciv with the CVS version from feb 22, isotrident tileset,
two human, and three easy AI when, with no warning, the server aborted and
gave me this message:

civserver: citytools.c:1311: package_dumb_city: Assertion `pcity != ((void
*)0)' failed.
Aborted

I tried restarting the server, loading a different  savegame, and using a
different tileset, all to no avail.  Does anyone know what this problem is
and/or how to fix it?

--Peter

P.S. I am using redhat linux 7.2.

Only when you try to build with Mega Blocks do you realise the tremendous
quality of Legos.

email: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.routetruck.com