[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Community building

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Yon Uriarte <ukl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Community building
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:00:37 +0100

On 2002-01-18 08:09:37, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> hi-
>
> I'm reposting this to <freeciv-dev> which is not quite as dead in my
> opinion as <freeciv>. Perhaps the list will have some suggestions for
> you.
>
> I am not the "www" maintainer, but perhaps he who is would think about
> this. There _is_ an offsite online forum whose name escapes me at the
> moment.

The adress at the moment seems to be:
http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=2e6be01325ae759956443a61eaa3495a&forumid=111
(The link in the old news at freeciv.com didn't work)

> So what do people think?

It would be nice but I don't know if the necessary momentum can be
achieved... What's #freeciv like these days? I used to hang there but
that's quite a few years ago now... I guess that would be a nice place
to kick of something like a tournament...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)