[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Community building

To: Yon Uriarte <ukl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Community building
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:09:37 -0600

hi-

I'm reposting this to <freeciv-dev> which is not quite as dead in my
opinion as <freeciv>. Perhaps the list will have some suggestions for
you.

I am not the "www" maintainer, but perhaps he who is would think about
this. There _is_ an offsite online forum whose name escapes me at the
moment.

So what do people think?

-mike

PS: netrek was [is?] a fabulous game. It's too bad people are so
addicted to snazzy graphics nowadays...

----- Forwarded message from Yon Uriarte <ukl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----