[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Isotrident 2

To: Ben Mazur <bmazur@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Isotrident 2
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:40:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Ben Mazur wrote:

> [...]

That's weird, I've been doing all my editing in Gimp -- it handles them
fine.

Which freeciv clients support png?  Last I'd heard, none, but I guess I
missed something.  It would bring file size way down.  Do they support
translucency?  That could be /very/ nice.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"