[Freeciv-Dev] Improved game starting version 5 (ready?) (PR#1206)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Improved game starting version 5 (ready?) (PR#1206)
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:55:29 -0800 (PST)

Version 5 of the game starting dialog is available for download at
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/conndlg5.patch

This features a new game dialog that allows you to easily set the
difficulty and aifill (the only options I use frequently, and I suspect
others do similarly).  This version also includes general cleanup and
bugfixes.  I think it's ready for inclusion.

Because of this, I'm submitting it to bugs@freeciv.  However, please do
not reply to that address.  We've all just heard why, so I'm throwing in a
reminder here.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"