[Freeciv-Dev] Active Units Dialog Extensions

To: freeciv-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Active Units Dialog Extensions
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:03:51 -0500 (EST)

Here is a patch that adds two buttons to the activeunits
(f2) dialog.  These are to find a unit (Uh-oh, there's a barbarian
galleon, which city do I have a destroyer in?) and to change all of a unit
(Ah, I have mobile warfare, I should stop building artillery with 30
different cities).  I have been playtesting this for a long time (I
actually submitted it back during 1.11, but it got lost) and it is very
stable.  This version has been slightly cleaned up, and should have no
unpleasant side-effects.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"