[Freeciv-Dev] AI Cleanup V 2 Part 2

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI Cleanup V 2 Part 2
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:32:42 -0800 (PST)

This is the new improved AI cleanups. It does 3 things

Get rid of a few more one letter variables like c,m with better names
like move_rate, move_time

Clean up more hardcoded nos relating to movement with SINGLE_MOVE etc
substituted, Basically, I am finishing off the changes my original movement
patch introduced.

Raimar's unit move turns, which is a nice rewrite of a very ugly function.
Inspired by me, changes suggested by GB.

It's a fairly simple patch, there should be no great dramas deciphering it.