[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Development Strategies [Was Documentation, Usability a

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Development Strategies [Was Documentation, Usability and Development]
From: Gregor Zeitlinger <zeitling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:03:44 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Petr Baudis wrote:
> Please wake up, we already agreed that freeciv2 as proposed is not going
> to succeed, so replying to already closed discussion has no point at all
> IMHO. ;-) Just my two cents you may not take if you don't want to.
Well, I hadn't gotten that far and secondly I'm not entirely convinced
your position is the majority position because there hasn't been voting.
As I mentioned before one of the reasons I am in favor is that I'm looking
for a good piece of software to start with the 18xx software and what andy
has mentioned was pretty much the requirements for that project.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx