[Freeciv-Dev] Re: C vs C++ vs Java

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: C vs C++ vs Java
From: Andrew Sutton <ansutton@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:30:39 -0500

On Monday 03 December 2001 12:55 pm, Raimar Falke wrote:
> So you see that this discussion doesn't bring you forward. You can't
> make everybody happy. Write down what you think.

apparently not :)

> A first and useful step for the others would be to list the problems
> of the current system.

i'm going to add an introduction to my current body of work which isn't much
so far given the extent of things to consider. i'll send the introduction
around when i get it in place.

side note: currently all my work is focusing on kernel elements and api.
hopefully this will be able to generate some ideas for modularization and
external interfaces (netowrk).

andy