[Freeciv-Dev] Code commentary proposal (by A. Sutton)

To: Freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Code commentary proposal (by A. Sutton)
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:26:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Andrew Sutton mentioned few days ago an automated code documentation
tool, called Doxygen.  He then wrote a proposal detailing the specific
requirements to the comments and giving a couple of examples based on the
files unit.c and unit.h

Since the proposal together with the examples was rather large, I decided
to put it on the web instead of forwarding it to the list.  It is now
available at
http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/feberko/freeciv/index.html

Please send your comments to the list and/or Andrew <ansutton@xxxxxxx>,
I am just a publisher (although highly supportive of the proposal).
Broken links should be reported to me, of course.

Best,
G.

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.