[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Status of patches

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Status of patches
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:50:33 +0000

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> > Can you post this one?
>>
>> Give me a couple of days.
>
> Should I apply or wait?

Unfortunately I am now spending my time merging my changes with the
mapview stuff from Jason that you applied for no good reason, so I do
not have time to do this myself right now.  Below is the appropriate
part of my changes if you would like to do it.

My point is that adding another macro (which then has to be
maintained, understood etc.) with such limited applicability is
shooting sparrows with a cannon.

Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
I demand IMPUNITY!