[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Uruguay Patch

To: Martin Olveyra <molv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Uruguay Patch
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:21:28 +0100

> > As you may have noticed we have a number of nation limit. We work on the
> > problem. In the meantime please put this into
> > ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming so the ftpadmin can move this to
> > ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/nations.
> >
> Mmm...I don't understand your reply. I have added my nation to my copy of
> freeciv rulesets and everything goes well. I have played with Uruguay without
> quiting any other nation.
There is limit 63 nations, we actually distribute freeciv with 61 nations, and
we probably want to keep 2 slots free as a reserve for those who want to add
also some own nation.

If you want to hand out that nation to wider public, please upload archive
with your files into location noted above, so interested people can download
it and use it. And please be patient until that issue won't be fixed.

Thanks for your contributions!

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/