[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Uruguay Patch

To: Martin Olveyra <molv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Uruguay Patch
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:22:50 +0100

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 02:34:54AM -0300, Martin Olveyra wrote:
> Here I add some files to add to the nations list my preety country Uruguay,
> and uruguay.ruleset.
> I have a problem with the flags.xpm files. I have added the uruguayan flag
> to both trident and engels version, but the GIMP changes the palette and
> diff makes very large patches, so I include separately this flags.
> Thanks.

As you may have noticed we have a number of nation limit. We work on
the problem. In the meantime please put this into
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming so the ftpadmin can move this
to ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/nations.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  (On the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake"): BTW, both perl and Python