[Freeciv-Dev] sound and music

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] sound and music
From: gij <genius_invincible_jesus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:18:12 -0500

I saw the O'Reilly article and read that there is no music or
sound for freeciv.  I then went to your website,
http://www.freeciv.org/sounds/, and read what was there.  It
isn't at all clear to me if the list on the right is needed or
already implemented.  It doesn't say anything about music.

I've got experience with tracked music, mainly Buzz
(www.buzzmachines.org) and xm, though none doing soundtracks
or sound design specifically.  It makes sense to use tracked music
because of it's small size, but I'm not adverse to using mp3 or
whatever.

I'm not sure where to go from here.  Is there an email list?

If anyone is interested, drop me a line.

gij