[Freeciv-Dev] Re: converting bmp to isometric maps: a question

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: converting bmp to isometric maps: a question
From: "Baumans" <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:06:45 -0500

The program I've attached converts a civ2 map to a text file with:
width, height, wrapping(flat or round), and resource seed
starting positions of the civs( x-y pair for each of the 21)

and the freeciv terrain chars.

It doesn't skew the map on an angle for isometric and it doesn't place
resources, as those are given using a resource seed number in the original
file, and not explicitly stated.