[Freeciv-Dev] an idea concerning the graphics

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] an idea concerning the graphics
From: Sheean Spoel <sheean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:37:02 +0200

Freeciv devolpment team,

I REALLY like your game but I've got some idea's on how to improvie it:

1. How's about the idea that players can select their own look, or upload their own face or something to the server so that diplomatic discussions looks much better..?

2. Also, how's about the idea to implent something in the game that allows that the titleset etc... changes by time, for example you begin in an world eveything is HUGE (couse you don't travel at such an high speed, and you don't see that much), and eventually you get an tileset of wich everything is MUCH smaller (so, you get an better view)..

3. Also that the units change by time, in the beginning an settler looks like an bunch of cavemans, and later it looks like Roman people or something and more later it looks like US settlers, but without inmediatly the need to upgrade everything... or the change of the specs.

4. And hows about the idea of an international press implented in the game, I know this would be very difficult but it would defintly be interessting that when you are in war with somebody and you don't know much about him that the press can answer a few of you questions.

furthermore.. I would LLLOOOVVEE to help..

I can help with graphics (just call and I'll create it)
And with writing text (like something for the civilopedia)

Greets,

Sheean

sheean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx