[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] CMA 2.6

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] CMA 2.6
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:43:40 -0700

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 11:38:57AM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:

> Changes since 2.5:
>  - made more robust
>  - fix stupid bug wrt to reconnect
>  - silenced all
>
> Since I haven't got any bug report (well no feedback at all) for 2.5 I
> consider it ready ;). So if there are no objections, bug reports,
> documentation enhancement requests or any other thing I will apply the
> patch.

Regarding the CMA, is there anyone else out there that thinks Firaxis is
reading freeciv-dev?  (Can you say "city governer"?)

Maybe we have just come to many of the same conclusions, but almost all the
cool ideas we talked about on freeciv-dev in the last year are in CivIII.

I guess if I knew they were reading it, I wouldn't feel so bad about buying
a game. :)

--
Paul Zastoupil