[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Remove goto_zoc_ok and dir_ok

Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Remove goto_zoc_ok and dir_ok
From: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:53:14 -0400

Raimar Falke wrote:

[bug in goto_zoc_ok: "return 0;" at the end should be "return 1;"]

> Since I'm now a bit critically I will only change this if I get a
> savegame which shows the case and it is verfied that the comment is
> still true. I'm anxious to know if this case is triggered in a normal
> AI game.

It's easy enough to verify that the case is encountered.  Adding an
"assert(0);" right before the final "return 0;" will result in a failed
assertion pretty quickly.

Whether the "return 1;" is actually necessary is another question.

jason