[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Minor text bug in help

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <108385-forwarded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Minor text bug in help
From: David King <d.king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:29:25 -0500 (CDT)

I just looked in the current CVS version.  In addition to
the correct text in the data files, the very same text is
generated by client/helpdata.c function helptext_wonder.
That function checks especially for Manhattan Project being
asked for, and emits both "Allows all players ..." from its
own code, and appends to it whatever is in the data file.

There is some logic in there that essentially looks up the
name of Rocketry and Nuclear, which duplicates the thought
that went into the text in the data files.  Perhaps it is
overly general, allowing for different rule sets to have
different names for these linked units.

David King