[Freeciv-Dev] Re: about new city dialog + mailing list unsubscription

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuomas.airaksinen@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:39:23 +0200

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 11:14:56AM +0300, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you all may remember, I have created working new city dialog,
> which Thue already has promised to commit into CVS after the
> release of 1.12.0. Allright, now 1.12.0 has been released, but I have
> a problem to update my city dialog patch because of my army service I have
> time only on weekends that I don't want to spend along with my computer.
>
> So, if someone would be nice, I would be pleased if it would be updated
> into current CVS and be committed as soon as possible. Raimar, do you, for
> example, have time to do that?

Yes.

> Latest patch should be
> http://tuma.stc.cx/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-13.diff (which doesn't
> apply into CVS version any more).

$ wget http://tuma.stc.cx/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-13.diff
--18:37:36--  http://tuma.stc.cx:80/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-13.diff
           => `freeciv-new_citydialog-13.diff'
Connecting to tuma.stc.cx:80... connected!
18:37:36 ERROR 404: Not Found.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows: From the people who brought you edlin...