[Freeciv-Dev] about new city dialog + mailing list unsubscription

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma+freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:14:56 +0300

Hi,

As you all may remember, I have created working new city dialog,
which Thue already has promised to commit into CVS after the
release of 1.12.0. Allright, now 1.12.0 has been released, but I have
a problem to update my city dialog patch because of my army service I have
time only on weekends that I don't want to spend along with my computer.

So, if someone would be nice, I would be pleased if it would be updated
into current CVS and be committed as soon as possible. Raimar, do you, for
example, have time to do that?

Latest patch should be
http://tuma.stc.cx/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-13.diff (which doesn't
apply into CVS version any more).

And because of my army service, I have tried to unsubscribe freeciv-dev but
haven't succeeded. Please some addministrator remove my mailing address
from the list (it should be something like tuma+freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
or similar).

Thank you!

Next January I'll probably continue contributing Freeciv project.

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen
For That Matter: http://tuma.stc.cx/