[Freeciv-Dev] Sound patches to be added (diffs'll come later)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bomek@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bart Geverts <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Sound patches to be added (diffs'll come later)
From: David Weisgerber <tnt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:41:22 -0400

Here are the newest and finest goodies from me. They now support parsing a
soundspec file located in /usr/local/share/freeciv/ but have a look at the
sources yourself I think you'll understand how the whole thing works. There
is also a pretty option for modpackers so they don't have to worry I think.

With this sound patch there is a soundpack from me included. Note that it
isn't really finished yet.

CU,
David

PS: Why is www.freeciv.org (80 / apache) down ???

INSTALL instructions:
freeciv.soundspec && the unpacked sounds.tar.gz comes to
/usr/local/share/freeciv/
the other files to client/

I will make up some diffs which implements the whole things to the latest CVS
so that you have some really kewl sound.

--
Für Windows 98 sind die Systemvoraussetzungen: Pentium-Prozessor, 16MB
RAM und 1GB Festplatte.  Um zum Mond zu fliegen, wurde die Leistung