[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sound patches to be added (diffs'll come later)

To: FreeCiv <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Sound patches to be added (diffs'll come later)
From: Francois Taiani <francois.taiani@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:53:07 +0200

Thanks a lot to David for his commitment to add sound to freeciv. I'd
just like to point out that, for some of us, getting such huge mails may
get them into trouble. I'm new to the list, so I don't know the policy,
but a possible alternative could be to upload big files one wants to
publish to some server (say ftp), and send a mail with the upload URL to
the list.

As a matter of fact, another obvious solution could also be to urge
those with small mail boxes (as I) to change ISP. :-)

Francois