[Freeciv-Dev] 1.12.0 release imminent

To: freeciv-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.12.0 release imminent
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:04:35 +0200

I am going to start building the 1.12.0 release soon after sending this
mail.

I know that there is some minor stuff you would like to have added,
like not being able to bribe barbarian leaders and fixing up the
I will not be comfortable without letting it rest for a day or two. It
would then hold CVS in frozen state even longer. At some point we have
to go ahead.

To CVS writers: Until I have released 1.12.0 please do not commit to
CVS without asking me first. (I am done when I have bumped the version
to 1.12.1-devel)

-Thue