Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Profiling Civserver again

To: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Profiling Civserver again
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:20:18 +0200

I like this patch.  The numbers were certainly very encouraging.

I changed it a bit by changing the formatting to follow the
freeciv norm and added an assert().

I haven't had the chance to test it properly myself, so could
someone please give it a spin and see if it works ok?

Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
MERYL STREEP is my obstetrician!