Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires

To: frederic rodrigo <f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:42:08 +0200

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, gs234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, frederic rodrigo wrote:
>
>>Rodrigo Frederic (f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
>>2001 distributed under GPL
>>

>>Hires titles: I have redress hires titles because the old are
>> "pixelised", I used actually title, and trident title for change
>> bad graphics. I think that my new gfx are most nice than old, but
>> have not very understand the system of palette, I test my title
>> under 8bpp and I haven't problem(?).
>>
>>Thank to uses it if are good.
>
> Don't send such enormous files as attachments to the list!

What I'm trying to say is, if you have an enormous--and 640kb
certainly qualifies as enormous--file that you need to share with the
rest of us then please upload it to the incoming directory on the
Freeciv ftp server.  I'm pretty sure that this is documented
somewhere.

Also, please try to describe the problem you're trying to fix more
clearly.  The above makes no sense to me whatsoever.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
What a COINCIDENCE!  I'm an authorized ``SNOOTS OF THE STARS'' dealer!!