Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires

To: Brian Duff <bduff@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: frederic rodrigo <f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires
From: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:41:42 +0200

Brian Duff writes:

 > In my xpm viewer (IrfanView for Windows), the colors on the images you
 > supplied are completely garbled.Haven't tried them in freeciv yet (my
 > linux box is sick).
 >
 > Brian

Have you looked at the hires bmps from the windows version?
(http://home.t-online.de/home/akemnade/freeciv-win-cvs.zip)
They are converted using ImageMagick (and using a helper programm which
saves the mask to an extra file) and I think they look completely
identical to the original xpms.

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade