Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Known Bugs

To: thue@xxxxxxx
Cc: chrisk@xxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Known Bugs
From: "Daniel Speyer" <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 23:58:43 -0400

thue@xxxxxxx,Internet writes:
>The ideal thing would be to put in all the other stuff and then find
>out the with, and from that determine the number of units to show in a
>row. But there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

I think I've got it.  It takes changing all the
city_dialog::[present|support]_units_[boxes|pixmaps|ids] from arrays to
linked lists, but it works (on my system at least).  It's still not really
resize-friendly, because it doesn't always know when to redraw, but if the
dialog just stays whatever size it comes up this should work fine.

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"