Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: U.S.A

To: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: U.S.A
From: Felix Ring <e9925202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:58:39 +0200 (METDST)

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Erik Sigra wrote:

> > God you arrogant euros fucking piss me off.  How would you know, do you
> > live here?  Are you a "yankee"?  Didn't think so.  Please find something
> > you are qualified to know about.
>
> <parody>I will soon change swedish.ruleset to eurasian.ruleset and change
> Swedish to Eurasian and Swedes to Eurasians. I will keep the Swedish city
> list and the Swedish flag. I hope this is OK with all other Europeans, Asians
> and the rest of the world, but I don't really care.</parody>

I wouldn't object, I'm an Austrian, but I like Sweden :-)
But I don't know why I dare to post anything at all, considering I'm just
an arrogant euro as well, not knowing how I do call people from foreign
countries (although I have to admit that I'd never call an "United States
Citizen (tm)" yankee)

But let the dollars decide on how they want to be called :-)