Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] U.S.A

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] U.S.A
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 21:46:07 +0100

Hello,guys I should have sent this in early on but forgot to oops :)

The nation rules set for the Americans is wrong
(I think) it should be nation name = U.S.A or United States Of America (thats
what the flags is)
people name = Yankee (Yankee means person from U.S.A or person belonging to
the U.S.A) this is from the English dictionary.

I think its wrong not to have the nation USA named in the nation set.
ok back to work 50hr week this week:(

Kind regards ,Martin
--
PS. I have changed my nations set to the above and will send it in if there
are no objections at the end of the week.

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx