Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] readline with -lcurses (PR#772)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [patch] readline with -lcurses (PR#772)
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 01:16:35 +0200

On Friday 18 May 2001 23:43, Thue wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 May 2001 03:45, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > Submitting patch to bug tracking system so it doesn't get lost.
> >
> > This patch gives (at least partial) support for building the server
> > with -lreadline on systems where -lreadline requires -lcurses.  It
> > could use improvement.
>
> A more ambitios patch attached.
> Please proffread and test, some of the stuff I haven't tried before.
> You still need to have readline 4.2

A spelling error corrected.
This patch seems to work for people.
To apply it you have to run aclocal however, and if I do that gettext 0.10.37
will get inserted too, which I don't think we want at the same time.
So could another maintainer with a more suited setup put this patch into CVS
for me?

-Thue