Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Building wonder in stealth mode! (PR#764)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Building wonder in stealth mode! (PR#764)
From: Daniel Zinsli <dzinsli+priv@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 May 2001 17:44:25 +0200

Greg Wooledge <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This is a feature; it's how the various PayCiv games *all* work.  A
> wonder of the world is a project so vast and astonishing that it cannot
> be done secretly.

not really, in payciv you aren't informed about other _humans_ building
wonders, which imho is a very good thing, because you never know
what they are going for. I made a patch to do this a while back, but i
forgot to save the setting, and i didn't have the time to update it :(

--
Daniel Zinsli
Oslo, Norway