Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: aitoggle

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: aitoggle
From: Carl Albert Schreiber <Carl.Schreiber@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:14:42 +0200

Idea/suggestion
aitoggel only
1. by the the human player himself
2. after 5 turns of no connected human player
    by others or by the civserver.

Description/Reason:
Twice during a game I was set on ai by other players,
first time because the other one was loosing, I guess,
second time while I was absent for one turn because my KDE crashed.

The ai strategy destroys every planing for my cities, spend all the
production for wonders, put me on war ...
It means real and quite frustrating work (no fun) to go to every of
your 20-40 city to reastablish your old strategy. Furthermore
changing this way and back that way costs a lot per city. So I
think it would be good to make this unfair trick  impossible.

Carl

--

Carl Albert Schreiber
Carl.Schreiber@xxxxxx