Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: "Americans" versus "United States"

To: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: "Americans" versus "United States"
From: Grzegorz Borowiak <grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:49:35 +0200 (CEST)

Don't we have other problems than political correctness? In fact, I'm
fed up of it in real world. Please, let's don't talk about naming of
Americans and leave it as it is. This is a technical list, not political.

grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         (_)
http://gnu.univ.gda.pl/~grzes/
'Nam chodzi o odglos paszczowo.'  'Patataj patataj patata...'