Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: "Americans" versus "United States"

To: Ivan Dimitrov <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mwh@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: "Americans" versus "United States"
From: Sini Ruohomaa <siruohom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:35:57 +0200 (CEST)

/Freeciv/ doesn't use 'Americans' in any other meaning than 'people from
US', does it? Finnish has a definite word for 'Unitedstatesian', and I'll
just translate it to that for my part, assuming there's no possibility for
messing up. Good to be reminded, though, by default American
translates to 'amerikkalainen' in my head too.

Apropo, mr. Webmaster Sir, or /someone/, please add the Finnish locale
notice on the website already?

--Sini