Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Wierd colapses on civserver

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Wierd colapses on civserver
From: dnh <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:18:44 +1000 (EST)

It seems the civserver has a nasty bug, every now and then it just dies.
You can't connect to it but you can ping it. Infact is shows most of the
signs of its aliveness, but when you try to connect.. nothing.

It happens about every second game, it is quite annoying as I am sure you
can imagine =). I hope this gives you some clues,

dnh