Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver freezing? (PR#741)

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver freezing? (PR#741)
From: Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:59:51 -0400

Here's a link to the save game file that will freeze up within a couple
of turns.  http://alaska.magpage.com/~dfrazier/freeciv/temp.3.gz  In
trying to determine which save it was that would freeze up I got a core
dump and the following error after starting an earlier saved game.

assertion "map_get_tile(map_x, map_y)->worked == NULL" failed: file
"sanitycheck.c", line 144
Abort trap (core dumped)

Here's a link to the core file and the save that generated it...

http://alaska.magpage.com/~dfrazier/freeciv/civserver.core
http://alaska.magpage.com/~dfrazier/freeciv/temp.2.gz

daniel