Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver freezing? (PR#741)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civserver freezing? (PR#741)
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

If you could produce a savegame that consistently froze shortly after it was
loaded it would be great. Then people could see the bug in actions and it
should be fairly triviel to fix.
Note that it might not be possible to produce such a savegame; the bug might
depend on the server running for an hour :).

corefiles are always usefull. Send me the one you got please.

-Thue