Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Porting to very small devices

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Porting to very small devices
From: Jordan Crouse <jordanc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 13:08:33 -0600

This brings up a point that I have been pondering for some time.

I have been thinking about writing a client for PDA style devices,
somewhere in the range of 200x320 sized screens.
I'm not so much worried about the CPU power or the memory as I am the
actual client itself: it possible to effectively play
freeciv on such a small screen?

Jordan