Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Is there a similar effort for games like doom or counterst

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Is there a similar effort for games like doom or counterstrike or any 3D games?
From: steve ng <ngsteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 04:14:52 -0800 (PST)

I was quite surprised that there was a free version of
civilisation(freediv) available on the net. Great
work! I would like to know if any of you have ever
come across a free version of doom or counterstrike or
anything similar in 3D simulation or shootemup games.I
am interested in viewing the source code for it and
learning and seeing how games like these are created.

Regards
Steve