Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Layer view patch

To: Daniel M Church <dchurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Layer view patch
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:21:00 +0100

On Sunday 04 February 2001 08:35, Daniel M Church wrote:
> Sorry about being so lax updating this patch.
>
> ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/layerview-2.diff.gz has the
> layer view patch off the latest (January 30) CVS of Freeciv.  I gave up
> trying to figure out the isometric view, so at least for now it works only
> for non-isometric view; #ifndefs remove the menu options for isometric
> view.

Here is a somewhat changed patch.
-isometric view implemented.
-fix a few bugs in your patch
-instead of making a drawing of the background/coasts lines in tiles.xpm it
is drawn directly as a rectangle/line in the code.
-clean up some interface between pixmap_draw_tile/fill_tile_sprite_array();
it used to inserts NULL sprites into the return array to indicate various
things. Now this is signaled more cleanly using a variable.
-Various small cleanups in the existing code.

-Thue