[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI again!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI again!
From: 蔡恆華 <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:33:52 -0500 (EST)

Looked at http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~rf13/csai-0.1.tar.gz
I have been doing something similar with my AI client, the
one in http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200012/bin00016.bin
is to answer those who wants scripting/hybrid client.
One of the problem with modifying existing files is you end up
with two copies of similar codes, when one changes, the other
will not be updated. So, I try to reuse the files as much as
possible. Attached is the working skeleton in diff and tar forms.
It connects as $USER.
I would not consider this "scriptable with any language". Since
my definition for it is "No overhead neccessary, just go write
you scripts right away, you can even create your new language".
Will this be put into CVS?

Regards,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com