[Freeciv-Dev] Updated patch: Original city id.

To: Freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Updated patch: Original city id.
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:45:46 +0200 (EET)

 For more information about this patch, see what I wrote when I sent first
version:

 http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200010/msg00093.html

 Changes since last version:

map_city_id.diff

 - Server no longer sends remove_city -packets when city changes owner.
 - Previous city id is deallocated when possible.
 - Reorganized find_city_by_orig_id() and player_find_city_by_orig_id()
   for better overall performance.
 - Fixed potential bug in orig_city_id().
 - Instead of both current and original city id, only original id is now
   saved (as 'id'). After loading, it can be used as current id too.
   Traderoutes and unit homecities are saved as original city id as well.

accept_only_orig_id.diff

 - player_find_city_by_orig_id() now prints error message and returns 0,
   if given city id is current id but not original id. This is mainly
   meant for debugging, but it also removes some possibilities for 'cheating'
   clients.

 Caz