Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: alpha patch to provide wonder creation eye-candy

To: johnh@xxxxxxx, jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: alpha patch to provide wonder creation eye-candy
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:17:45 -0500

John Heidemann <johnh@xxxxxxx> wrote;

Definitely... I didn't want to go to all this grungy effort though
until I had gotten some feedback.  (And, frankly, given that it took
nearly a month to get feedback, I wasn't too encouraged to go on and
finish the job.)

It's true that development has slowed down a lot during the last three months. For example, there has been a total of 75 CVS commits during Oct-Dec, averaging 25 per month, while the average for the rest of the year is over 100 per month. It is interesting to note that it was also slow during the same period last year, but this year it is even slower than usual. Hope it will pick up again as the new year begins.

Mike