Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] ADV: Presidential Crisis : The Election Battle Continues

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] ADV: Presidential Crisis : The Election Battle Continues
From: removes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:42:18 -0800

           Complete list REMOVAL instructions outlined below message.

                For quick removal reply to this email or email:
                         removes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    P R E S I D E N T I A L   C R I S I S

Greetings Citizen:

You have been selected to participate in an important survey on a major set of
issues which affect the future of our great Country.  As we all are now aware,
the Nation is facing a potential crisis as to not only the identity of its'
top leader, but further this individual's right or mandate to lead us.  Please
take a moment to respond to this very important survey.  The results of our
survey shall be made available to the members of the Electoral College prior
to their historical vote for our next President on December 18, 2000.

      * LIVE SURVEY RESULTS * are available and posted on our web page:

                    http://www.ElectoralCollegeSurvey.com

To encourage prompt participation, individuals whom respond shall be provided
with an opportunity to obtain 60 MINUTES of free interstate long distance
calling from one of our survey sponsors.  Please take the time to respond to
this very brief, ten (10) question survey.

                 YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT and DOES COUNT

                    http://www.ElectoralCollegeSurvey.com

  Forward this important survey to a friend, for his or hers participation:

 mailto:?subject=Electoral_College_Survey&body=http://www.electoralsurvey.com

Electoral College Survey <college@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Electronic Voice of the People