Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Keyboard Control: help (b)uild wonder (PR#599)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Keyboard Control: help (b)uild wonder (PR#599)
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:56:07 -0500

I sent in this bug report a while ago, but got no response. Either nobody else saw the same problem or no one cares. Anyway, I tried to track it down but couldn't quite find my way to the problem. As far as I can see, "key_unit_build_wonder" is defined in client/control.c and referenced in client/gui-xaw/action.c. The actual key binding is defined in data/Freeciv. Is this correct? Could someone who knows how this is done look at the problem a little bit?

Mike

Full_Name: Mike Jing
Version: 1.11.5-devel
Client: Gtk+
OS: Red Hat Linux 7.0
Submission from: (NULL) (128.59.58.49)

The keyboard shortcut for using caravans to help build wonder no longer works. I believe it used to be SHIFT+B, but now that key has been assigned to Diplomat/Spy Actions. In the help file, the control is listed as "b: help (b)uild wonder (caravan units)", but pressing "b" has no effect on caravans. The only way to do it is through the menu, which is kind of tedious and error prone. Could someone please put the shortcut back in?